Instructions and Procedure for submission of Online Application Form for Admission for Jan. 2019 Batch
Please go through the following instructions carefully.
- The candidate shall be solely responsible for any loss or hardship caused to him/her due to his non-adherence to these instructions.
- The candidate is requested to visit Varren Maritime Academy’s website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes if any.
- If you have any difficulty in filling the online application form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +9188986 86513.
- Below are the eligibility criteria for qualifying for admissions. By filling the application form, you confirm that you have read and understood these criteria and qualify as per it.
Criteria for GP Rating Course
Educational Qualifications: Minimum 10th passed from a recognized board.
Age limit: Between 17.5 to 28 years at the time of course commencement.
Minimum Height: 157 cm.
Minimum Weight: 48 Kg
Eyesight: 6/6 in both eyes (unaided vision). No Color blindness.
Medical: Candidates should be physically and medically fit, as per current DG Shipping norms.
Criteria for Deck Cadet Course
Educational Qualifications: Minimum 10+2 years of formal study with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized board/University.
Age: Between 17.5 to 28 years at the time of course commencement
Medical: Candidates should be physically and medically fit including eye sight, as per current DG Shipping norms.
- The last date for online submission of application is 30th November 2018 till 11.55 PM.
- Candidates are requested to keep scanned versions of their passport size color photo, educational certificates and ID proofs ready before filling the online application form.
- Please note that fields marked with asterisk ( * ) are mandatory.
- Candidates shall upload scanned copy of the passport size photograph, educational certificates and ID proofs at the time of filling the Online Application Form.
- Application Fee payable is Rs.700/- for all candidates. This is non-refundable.
- After entering all the details, click “Proceed & Pay”. After which, the candidate will be taken to a screen to complete payment.
- The candidate should take a print out of the Application for their future record. Candidates may be required to produce or submit a hard copy of the application to Varren Maritime Academy, if needed.
- Legal disputes, if any, shall lie within the jurisdiction of Courts based in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra only.